Saturday, April 14, 2012

blessed girl



 So I married a guy over 10 years ago now...and I knew that I loved him, of course.  I knew that he made me laugh like no other and I knew that we had very similar goals and that this adventure together would be fun and that he would always take care of me.  I also knew in an abstract kind of way that he would be a good father.  I had no idea how good.  I am overwhelmed with his love for our family and for the genuine fun he has with our kids.  Today we all went over to Jekyll Island and rode bikes together.  He spent lots of time answering RK's questions about the history of the Millionaire's Club and all the houses...then he came home and made dinner, and then suggested that him and the kids set up the tent in the backyard and camp.  Best.  Dad.  Ever.  I'm so thankful that he chose me to be a member of this team.  I'm a blessed girl.

No comments: