Sunday, April 29, 2012

pickle chips

I'm not a pickle girl.  I have never bought a giant pickle and eaten it...never wanted to.  Don't really understand the people that do. 

A couple weeks ago we stopped at the grocery store to pick up some yummies to contribute to a friend's party.  The hubs wanted to try these so he thought we should bring them...I've never met a potato I didn't like so I thought what the heck...I'll try 'em.

Wow.

Pretty sure my life will never be the same.

We have since bought some more.  Bad news.  They are in my pantry now.  Worse yet, I've hidden them so that the kids won't notice that we have chips.  They won't appreciate their yumminess enough.  This madness has got to stop.  Its reasons just like this why I am not allowed to go to the grocery store...

1 comment:

Steven said...

It's to,e to check you in for your addiction.